1999, Ottawa Branch, OGS. in English.
1999, Ottawa Branch, OGS.
The memorial stones were first transcribed in 1986, then an update was performed by Dolly Allen in 1999.
Christ Church Anglican Cemetery book. Start by marking Christ Church Anglican Cemetery (Con. II, Lot 11, West Huntley Township, Carleton County, Ontario) as Want to Read: Want to Read savin. ant to Read. Christ Church Anglican Cemetery (Con. II, Lot 11, West Huntley Township, Carleton County, Ontario).
The Ottawa Branch has compiled many books of vital records to assist those who seek their roots in the greater Ottawa . Fitzroy Township (now known as West Carleton) - Carleton County. Huntley Township - Carleton County. Carp Presbyterian Cemetery More information.
The Ottawa Branch has compiled many books of vital records to assist those who seek their roots in the greater Ottawa region. Ten Fitzroy Township Cemeteries More information. Three Fitzroy Township Cemeteries More information. Christ Church Anglican Cemetery, West Huntley Township More information. Huntley United Cemetery, West Huntley Township More information.
3345 Barnsdale Road, Ottawa, Ontario. Flouds Bridge Road, Quinte West, Ontario.
West Carleton is a historic township in Eastern Ontario, Canada. It is located in the rural parts of the new City of Ottawa, west of Kanata. Its northern boundary is the Ottawa River. The township was created in 1974 with the amalgamation of three townships: Torbolton, Fitzroy, and Huntley. In 2001 it was amalgamated with Cumberland, Gloucester, Goulbourn, Kanata, Nepean, Osgoode, Ottawa, Rideau, Rockcliffe Park and Vanier to form the new city of Ottawa.
14. St. James Anglican Church Cemetery (Sutton West), Con. 7, Lot 2. 15. Snake Island Cemetery.
Welland County (area, excluding cities was 226,970 acres) is a historic county in the Canadian province of Ontario. The county was formed in 1845 from Lincoln County. The county was named from the Welland River. Niagara Falls, and the Townships in this county were among the earliest settlements in Upper Canada.
Ontario County Republicans. Welcome to our new and exciting page!
Ontario County Republicans.
In 2001, West Carleton became part of the new city of Ottawa. In Canadian French, it is called a canton; the a historic colony of Nova Scotia used the term township as a subdivision of counties. In Prince Edward Island's case, the colonial survey of 1764 established 67 townships, known as lots, 3 royalties, which were grouped into parishes, hence into counties. In New Brunswick, parishes have taken over as the present-day subdivision of counties, whereas present-day Nova Scotia uses districts where appropriate.